Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Marry Me...







So Travis' lifelong friend asked me to take some shots the night he propsed to his girlfriend!!!

How exciting!!! This was so much fun!! I love knowing secrets. She arrived at Vulcan thinking the had won a free "photo shoot". We took some pictures outside and went up in the tower, and let me tell you I have NEVER been SO cold in my LIFE.....I am pretty sure it took about an hour for my hands to thaw. All for the love of photography and that "perfect shot". Back to my story though, he brought her inside where had had a sweet little table with a precious book he had made her some roses and two toasting glasses, got down on one knee and she said YES!!! What a great day:) Jerrell thank you so much for letting me be a part of it, and the best of luck to you two:) LOVE YOU!!

LSC

No comments:

Post a Comment